Become a Monthly Supporter
Membership is how we keep our bioregional movements flowing. By becoming a member, you gain access to resources and awesome communities of organizers like you.
Connect. Grow. Share.
Benefits for All Members
- Awesome Gear
- Quarterly Subscription to the Planet Drum PULSE and Cascadia SPOKE: A Journal of Bioregionalism
- Digital Resources and Trainings
- Discord Server
- Slack Server
- Access to Buyers Coop
The Department of Bioregion, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are a grassroots movement born out of passion and a love for bioregionalism. Your support means the world to us.
Introducing our Partnership with the Planet Drum PULSE and Cascadia SPOKE: A Bioregional Journal
Be a part of the latest discussions on bioregionalism and what’s happening in Cascadia with a quarterly subscription to Planet Drum’s PULSE and our Cascadia Spoke: A Journal of Bioregionalism. Both are open to feedback and article submissions, and are send four times a year.
All membership levels receive this benefit.
All memberships and donations support our 501(c)3 activities, and support local bioregional Departments and projects. You can cancel or adjust your membership anytime from your online dashboard. All information is private, and will never be sold, shared or misused.
Where does the money go?
- To local bioregions and departments.
- To keep us independent and supporter-run.
- To provide and create bioregional resources, services and opportunities.
- To sponsor/co-sponsor events that engage community members by sharing their passions and skills.
- Support projects, events and groups working to foster a strong and healthy bioregion.
Looking for Maps & Resources and don’t want to be a Supporting Member?
No problem! Sign up as a Changemaker to receive free access to our digital assets and library of maps, resources and trainings.
Like what we do and want to support our work? Change your membership level at any time.